So my goal of keeping the blog updated regularly has, thus far, not been successful. Nevertheless, I figured instead of trying to post a huge book of what has happened in the last 5 months since our move from Iowa to Washington, I would just post some of pictures.
A quick update before the pictures - Life has been good since the move. There have been a lot of adjustments for our family, but overall things have been good. My job is great, weekends have been enjoyable with us always finding fun things to do together. The girls are growing like crazy, especially Victoria! It's amazing how fast the time goes by, and she is almost 8 months old! We were a little undecided about what church we wanted to be a part of, but we finally decided to go to the Mars Hill Federal Way campus, as that really is the church that fits us best here.
So here are some pictures.. I will try to post more frequently. :) - Matt
 |
| Movers getting us packed up. |
 |
| Fueling up outside Des Moines, IA on Christmas Eve. |
 |
| Christmas Family Photo :) |
 |
| About to start the long journey west @ I-90/I-29 junction. |
 |
| Sunset in South Dakota. |
 |
| Sweet! 2009 Sturgis shirts at the end of 2010! |
 |
| Fueling up in Buffalo, WY. |
 |
| NW... PNW more specifically. |
 |
| Beautiful day to drive through Wyoming. |
 |
| I love 75 MPH speed limits. |
 |
| I don't love the gas mileage that comes with 75 MPH speed limits and high altitude. |
 |
| Montana |
 |
| Continental Divide.. officially in the "West". |
 |
| Missoula, MT hotel stop. |
 |
| Coming up on Coeur D' Alene, ID |
 |
| The front of our new house. |
 |
| Our new kitchen, minus our stuff. |
 |
| Sandi! |
 |
| House with no furniture, except that folding chair. |
 |
| Victoria! |
 |
| Olivia with makeup on! |
 |
| Livi wanted to be a pageant girl. |
 |
| Finally, our stuff arrives! |
 |
| Daddy & Livi on her birthday! |
 |
| Tori going for the ice cream. |
 |
| Silly Olivia. |
 |
| Just east of Snoqualmie Pass, on our way to see Steve & Terryn! |
 |
| Olivia and the Lindemann kids! |
 |
| Steve, Terryn, Matt & Sandi at the Children's Museum in Ellensburg, WA. |
Keep em coming! We miss you guys! I almost texted tonight to let you know that blessed piano you gave us broke tonight. Micah was crushed...I was SO excited ;)
ReplyDelete